Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello People of the Internet!

Hello everyone! I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’ve finally decided to start a blog. Yes, I’ve jumped on the bandwagon of blog pages and now, I have joined the crowd. Let me tell you some things about me. My blog is called PopOfColor (obviously). I got the name because after I officially decided to make a blog, I knew that the next step was to come up with a name. I literally was thinking, hmm, what should I call my blog? Since I knew what my blog would be based on, It came to me as an aha moment, Pop Of Color!! From then on, I was hooked. I guess it’s not super ‘original’, I liked it. What my blog will focus on is fashion. I love fashion, I’ve loved it since I was a child. I would plead my mother to buy every shirt, skirt and dress that I liked (Not LITERALLY but… ). I’ve always been obsessed with the fashion world and I drool over the clothes and accessories I see when I go shopping. I’ll be p0sting things that I’m loving at the moment ranging from clothes to shoes to handbags. I hope that you’ll stick around with me and join me on this wondrous journey of blog posts. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment